Friday, December 25, 2015
Friday, November 20, 2015
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Monday, September 14, 2015
Friday, September 11, 2015
I spent a lovely afternoon with my favorite range of perfumes that were first introduced in 2003. Initially known as the amazing fashion label, Narciso Rodriguez entered the beauty market with a bang with his fragrances. People around the world are crazy about these perfumes and this happened in a very short span of time.
Wednesday, August 19, 2015
Layered collection of effortless pieces with a tomboy feel, sporty energy, utilitarian futurism and starburst shine are the themes at H&M Studio for autumn/winter 2015. Zip-up coats and jackets have a modern freshness, while rollnecks are a season's essential, along with lurex sweaters and pants -both straight legged and flared.
"I love the attitude and energy of H&M Studio for autumn/winter 2015. Sporty zip-ups are perfect for the street, while rollnecks give a layered look. The shimmer of lurex makes it a season to celebrate, whether it's day or night," says Ann-Sofie Johansson, Creative Advisor at H&M.
- Zip-up outerwear is important, from utilitarian quilted nylon zip-up coats and long gilets, to camel wool coats with ribbed waists or tailored wool coats with an inner layer of zip-up nylon.
- Knitwear is a key focus, especially rollneck and turtleneck sweaters in varying styles. Lurex knits are for day to night, while ribbed and zippered knits have sporty energy.
- Pants are either straight-legged or kicking into a wide flare, while ribbed-knit leggings are given an active look.
- Textures are contrasted with the sheen of laminated wool on jackets and skirts, fake fur coats, matte wool tailoring and sequin blouses.
- Futuristic starbursts appear printed on pieces such as lurex blouses and rollneck long-sleeve dresses, or woven as a jacquard for a tailored pantsuit.
- The look is layered, especially with long dresses worn over matching pants, or long asymmetric silk blouses worn with rollneck knits.
- Utilitarian pieces highlight the tomboy mood, such as ski dungarees, or zippered fine-knit rib jumpsuits.
Wool, lurex, nylon, leather, suede, faux fur and silk.
Burgundy, rust red, pumpkin orange, dark green, camel, grey melange, black, off-white, gold, bronze and silver.
Zip-up quilted coats, rollneck sweaters, lurex knits, straight-legged or flared pants, asymmetric blouses, laminated wool skirt, ski dungarees, fake-fur zippered coat and starburst print flared pantsuit.
Utilitarian caps, laminated boots, long driving gloves, heeled sandals worn with socks, moon boots, faux rollnecks and laminated bags.
What I Wore:
Friday, July 24, 2015
The new Versace Eros Pour Femme for women is a once again, a great treat for the Versace fragrance lovers. I have always been a Versace fan when it comes to perfumes such Versace Vanitas and Versace bright crystal which have been my favorites for a very long time now.
Versace eros Pour femme was launched in Dubai about four months ago and has been quite famous since then. It has a strong vibrant smell (not particularly for those who like light fragrances) and is slightly close to the Oud perfumes (perfect for this region). The bottle is beautiful too, perfect for a gift as it comes in a really cool gold box.